Tuesday, January 04, 2005

C - January 1 2005

J and I were at meto's bar. J was horny and wanted to take some meat home. I was bored and sleepy and too drunk.

Then J spotted C. He was tall, slim, shaved head, pretty young, maybe 23 or 25. He picked C and we left for a local motel.

C was cute on bright light. He seemed awed by me, maybe another fan I thought. His kisses were sweet, he was a very good kisser. He started to take his clothes off, so did I and J.

Soon all the three of us were rolling one over another in the bed, for some reason I just wanted to kiss C, one again and again and he responded with the same desire. Suddenly I heared him moan, and his hands bracing my arms with a very strong grip, I saw the pain/pleasure in his face. J was fucking him, very hard. Using my hands I forced him to open his legs more wide, and the took his face and started to playing with my tongue inside his mouth, he moaned and kissed and moaned and kissed. J finished and went to clean himself. "I want you" he said. I put a condom on my dick, he put himself on fours. His ass was all sweatty and swollen, was a beautifull ass, I couldn't stop thinking of his ass and my dick growed stronger, i started playing with my fingers and then pushit my dick inside of him with all my might. Started to fuck him slowly, he was moaning, I stared to rush, harder and harder, opening, widening, pushing, deeper and deeper, with short and wide movements, that ass felt like a womb, all warm all welcoming I exploded inside him, while gripping his hips hard, closer and closer to me, he gave a long moan and came.

We were resting and playing with each other, he seemd transfigured by looking at me. "I like you" he said again and again. "I like you too" I repeated while I caressed his fine features. I felt J playing with my dick, putting a condom on it. Well, fucking J wasn't in the plan but then "nobleza obliga", he rided me until he came, that cunt really like a dick deep in his ass.

We leaved C near his home. I called him before leaving for Caracas. That's a butt I'm going to fuck again when I'm back. There so many things I wish to do with that ass, so many things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home